Andrews Liver Salts quickly and effectively relieve an upset stomach, indigestion and symptoms of over-indulgence (over eating and drinking).
Taken at a high dosage, Original Andrews Liver Salt can also relieve constipation, and is recommended as a laxative and an antacid for the relief of upset stomach, indigestion and biliousness.
Benefits of Andrews Liver Salts
Quickly relieves symptoms of:
- Upset Stomach.
- Excess Acid.
- Symptoms of Over-Indulgence.
How to take Andrews Liver Salts
For upset stomach, indigestion and over-indulgence:
- Measure one level spoonful (5ml spoonful) into a glass of water and drink
- Take as needed, up to a maximum of four times a day
- Measure two level spoonfuls (two 5ml spoonfuls) into a glass of water and drink
- Take before breakfast or at bedtime
Children over 3 years: Use half the adult dose.
Andrews Liver Salt is not suitable for children under 3 years of age
There are no reviews yet.