Clomethiazole Capsules are used to:
- Treat feelings of restlessness and agitation.
- Help you if you are unable to sleep (short-term treatment).
- Relieve the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The instructions on the label will remind you of what the doctor said. They will tell you how many capsules to take and how often. Do not take more than you have been told to.
- Swallow the capsule(s) whole with a drink of water. Do not chew, crush or break the capsules.
To learn more about Clomethiazole, click here.
There are no reviews yet.