Taking a Blood Pressure Measurement using this Device
Checklist for taking a reliable measurement
- Avoid activity, eating or smoking immediately before the
- Sit down for at least 5 minutes before the measurement and relax.
- Always measure on the same arm (normally left).
- Remove close-fitting garments from the upper arm. To avoid
constriction, shirt sleeves should not be rolled up – they do not
interfere with the cuff if they are laid flat.
- Always ensure that the correct cuff size is used (marking on the
- Fit the cuff closely, but not too tight.
Visit www.microlife.com where you will find a wealth of invaluable information on this product.
There are no reviews yet.