Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) 7000
The TENS 7000 is a leading over-the-counter tens unit and has been proven effective in providing pain relief. Now you can get the same kind of therapy used by doctors and physical therapists without a prescription. With dual channel functionality, the TENS 7000 allows you to surround your pain with two or four electrode pads. The pulse amplitude, or intensity level, is adjustable from 0-100mA in 10mA increments, which is controlled by the respective knobs located at the top of the device, for both channels. With the TENS 7000, you have complete control over timing, pulse, intensity, and more.
- Channels: Dual Channel, for use with 2 or 4 electrodes
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Rate: 2 – 150 Hz (adjustable), 1Hz per step
- Pulse Width: 50 – 300 µs (adjustable), 10µs per step
- Timer: Adjustable in 5-minute increments from 5 – 60 minutes, or (C) continuous
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store up to 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD screen when the battery power is low
There are no reviews yet.