Optrex Sore Eye Drops contain the active ingredient Hamamelis Virginiana (distilled witch hazel) which has mildly astringent properties which help to cleanse the eye and provide soothing relief from irritation and discomfort. It works by creating a cooling action which can ease pain caused by minor eye irritations. The eye drops are easy to apply and are suitable for both adults and children.
How to use
- Ensure your hands are washed and dried thoroughly before use.
- Check that the seal is intact before first use.
- This product should be used in the eyes only.
- Remove the plastic cap from the drop tip.
- Tilt your head backward whilst sitting or lying down on your back.
- Gently pull the lower eyelid downwards and look up.
- Place the tip o the bottle close to your eye.
- Squeeze the bottle and let one drop fall into the space between the lower eyelid and the eye.
- Take care that the tip of the bottle does not touch your eye, the skin around your eye or your fingers.
- Close your eye for a moment.
- Repeat in the other eye if necessary.
- Replace the cap immediately.
The recommended dose for this product is 1 – 2 drops into each eye, as required. Use as often as needed.
There are no reviews yet.