Our returns policy is in addition to your rights and PillPharm’s policies because we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, PillPharm will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase;
- You produce your original PillPharm receipt, tax receipt or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in its original packaging including manuals, pamphlets and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original saleable condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied PillPharm reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
PillPharm will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Medicines (Prescribed or Over The Counter)
- Baby Formula
- Vitamin Supplements
- Consumable Products
PillPharm will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality,
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you,
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product is unsafe, and
- You can present your PillPharm receipt, tax receipt, or other adequate proof of purchase.
PillPharm may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. PillPharm reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item’s fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
PillPharm reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original purchase receipt or tax invoice are the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
For Online Orders:
Even though great care is taken in the shipping process, if your item/s arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be requested to provide of photograph of your item/s and /or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.